Libraries 1879

Hiram Dickenson and E. J. Belden were establishing a circulating library in Whitehall.
The books were to be loaned from Baldwin and Bascom’s insurance office over the
Merchants National bank. The books were purchased and comprised of standard works of
the day. A reasonable price per day was to be charged.

Doris B. Morton, Town Historian – Whitehall Times – February 1, 1979

This entry was posted in Doris B Morton, Libraries and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.